Easily send files to Push Promo for a project using the form below, or by using any of the other methods described on this page.
To help ensure the accuracy and quality of your printed projects, we have compiled some helpful hints below.
Acceptable File Formats
- High resolution, print-ready PDF files are the preferred file format.
- Macintosh and Windows files are accepted.
- Acceptable file formats for final artwork and their file name extensions are shown in the list below:
- PREFERRED: Adobe Acrobat – .PDF
- Adobe Illustrator – .AI or .EPS
- Adobe InDesign – .INDD
- Adobe Photoshop – .PSD
- Microsoft PowerPoint – .PPTX
- Microsoft Word – .DOCX
- QuarkXpress – .QXD or .QXP
- Tagged Image File – .TIF or .TIFF
- Bitmap – .BMP
- High-Resolution .GIF
- High-Resolution .JPG
- High-Resolution .PNG
- Always include the program extension as part of your file name.
- Include fonts used.
- Include placed images.
- Photos should have a final resolution of 300 dpi. Bitmap or line art should have a final resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Acceptable image file formats are: .EPS, .TIF, and .JPG
- All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
- All black & white artwork must be provided in grayscale color mode.
Files To Include With Orders
When you send Push Promo files, please include all the elements needed for production. If you’re providing a print-ready PDF, that PDF is the only file you’ll need to send. However, if your document was created elsewhere (in a page layout program, for example), you will need to include the page layout document, fonts, and any image files used in your design, as well.
For artwork designed in a page layout application, you should send the page layout file, all supporting images, and all the fonts used in the document. Many page layout applications include utilities to gather all of these elements together for you. Please refer to your graphics application’s documentation for more information.